In-Charge : Mr S Sriram
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng TàuCray Club is primarily an ICT club for students to hone their ICT skills. The Club which was established in 1990 has grown leaps and bounds over the years and has contributed to the development of students in School. The club functions from the month of April every year with selection of new members. A Class X student is democratically elected as the President of the club who then oversees the operations of the club through the year. The Cray Club meets four days in a week from Monday to Thursday during hobby time.
Aims and Objectives:
• To start a "digital revolution" among the students so that they are in sync with the latest trends and technologies in the field of ICT
• To impart relevant ICT knowledge and skills required for 21st Century
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• Make the students work as a team, build leadership skills and collaborate with other schools for better learning outcomes
Activities in Cray Club:
• The Members of Cray Computer Club are divided into groups based on the skillset.
• Every teacher is responsible for a set of groups depending upon the personal ability to handle a particular project and expertise in particular software.
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• Regular workshops by teachers and experts to give the students right exposure.
• Selection of concepts/themes on which the project is to be designed by the students.
• Lectures by peer group leaders to help them learn the nuances.
• Timelines set for various stages of project completion.
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• Continuously monitor and assist students so that they reach their goal.
• Display of the students work in public domain for maximum outreach.
• Conduct Inter House IT Competition
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• Robotics sessions
• Multimedia Presentation
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• Website Designing
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• 3D-Animations
• App Development
• Google Sketch up
• Poster designing
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng Tàu• Programming
• Audio/Video editing
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng TàuIn addition, collaborative Skype sessions are held regularly with schools around the world to exchange views on latest ICT trends and developments.
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng TàuStudents also take part in various IT competitions and Olympiads held through the year in various parts of the country.
Xổ số kiến thiết Vũng TàuStudents put up projects and working models during Prize Giving every year on a specific theme chosen by the School.